- We collect your personal information from various sources, such as when you provide it to us, when you use our website and online services, or when we obtain it from third parties.
- We use your personal information for various purposes, such as to provide and improve our website and online services, to communicate with you, to process your orders and payments, to comply with our legal obligations, and to protect our rights and interests and those of others.
- We share your personal information with the following categories of recipients: our subsidiaries and affiliates, our service providers and business partners, our professional advisors, our regulators and authorities, and other parties with your consent or at your direction.
- You have certain rights and choices regarding your personal information, such as to access, update, correct, delete, or transfer it, to opt out of marketing communications, to manage your cookie preferences, to object to or restrict our processing of it, or to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
- We protect your personal information with appropriate technical and organizational measures, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it or to comply with our legal obligations or business needs.